Herdade de Sao Miguel Montinho Reserva 2010
- Herdade de Sao Miguel
- Aragones, Touriga Nacional and Alicante Bouschet
- Inv Status:
- Sold Out
- Bottle size:
- Deep, dark purple.
- Notes of red fruits, spices and a touch of vanilla on the nose.
- This wine suggests a complex aroma of red fruits and spices integrated with vanilla and a toasted taste. On the palate it presents a well-balanced and rounded flavor with a rich taste of fruit and spices, with a good bark structure that will give it longevity and persistence at the end of tasting.
- Delicious with beef, pork, game and soft cheeses.
- Silver Medal - International Wine Challenge
Bronze Medal - Decanter World Wine Awards
- “White and black pepper notes with a spicy vanilla edged palate. Well made wine.” *** , decanter.com, 2011.
- 13.5 %
- Mechanical harvested. Total destemming. Fermentation with controlled temperature (25ºC-28ºC) stainless steel vats. Maceration before fermentation during 48 h and after fermentation during 1 week.
TIP: Print this page and use it for tasting notes
To order please call 416.694.3689 or click here and we will confirm availability, price and delivery by e-mail.
© 2001 Hobbs & Co. Wine Merchants. All rights reserved. - 1397