Herdade do Perdigao Terras de Monteforte 2006
- Herdade do Perdigao
- Trincadeira, Aragonez and Cabernet Sauvignon
- Inv Status:
- Sold Out
- Bottle size:
- Deep garnet colour.
- The wine is filled with black cherry, blackberry, sweet herbs, red plum and earth tones.
- Dry and tangy/fruity with moderate tannins bringing impeccable balance. Well structured, good complexity and an elegant, long finish.
- Serve with roast leg of lamb, wild rabbit “Pot au feu”, or soft cheeses.
- Silver Medal - 2008 Mundus Vini, Germany
- 12.5 %
- Complete destemming. Stainless steel fermentation. Further maturation in French and American oak barrels for 16 months. Filtered and then released minimum 8 months after bottling.
TIP: Print this page and use it for tasting notes
To order please call 416.694.3689 or click here and we will confirm availability, price and delivery by e-mail.
© 2001 Hobbs & Co. Wine Merchants. All rights reserved. - 948